How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories – Snapchat is a very popular messaging app that lets you share photos, videos, and stories with your friends. The memories you share on Snapchat will disappear after some time and they become unattainable to the recipients.
Also, the recipient won’t be able to open the memories more than once, as they will disappear once seen.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories?
In this article, we will tell you how to recover deleted Snapchat memories on iPhone\Android devices.
How can you Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories on iPhone\Android?
- First, you have to visit the Snapchat My Data page on your devices.
- Now, enter your email address and password, and click on the login button.
- Then, you will be redirected to the My Data page where you have to request Snapchat to download your account data.
- Click on the yellow-colored Submit Request button.
- Now your request has been submitted and they will start making a copy of your account data. You will receive an email once the data is ready to be downloaded. It might take up to 24 hours to get your email.
- After you receive it, simply open and click on the download link to access the data you requested.
- You will be redirected to the My Data page, click on the mydata~1646353533.zip to save it as a .zip file on your device.
- Now, simply search for the downloaded mydata.zip file on your device and extract it.
- You will get a new folder, once the file is extracted then tap on index.html.
- Then, click on the Memories option on the left side, and you will see the deleted Snapchat memories of all time.
- At last, simply select the memories you want and tap on the Recover Memory to save them on your device.
How can I see Permanently Deleted Photos?
No, permanently deleted photos are not gone. If you have deleted a photo from your camera roll, it will be removed from your device or the iCloud storage, but the original file will still be on your computer. If you’re using a Mac, go to Finder > Pictures > Library > MobileSync > DCIM > Camera Roll there you will find all your deleted photos.
FAQs (frequently asked questions):
Where do permanently deleted photos go after 30 days?
If you have deleted a photo from your phone, it goes into the trash and it will be deleted after 30 days.
Which app to use for recovering deleted photos?
Few apps might help you recover deleted photos, but the best ones are those that have a free trial.
Where does the file go when deleted?
When you remove a file, it goes into the recycle bin. Once you deleted it from the recycle bin, it will be gone for good.
How to recover Snapchat memories that weren’t backed up.
No, it is not possible There is no way to recover lost memories that weren’t successfully backed up.
Also Check: Snapchat++ iOS 15
We have shared everything about recovering Snapchat memories in this article on “How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories” if the information helped you in any way, then do share it with your friends.
If you have any issues with this article then do let us know in the comments below, and we will try our best to come up with a solution.