How to Delete Search History and Cookies on iPhone from Safari – If you want to clear your browsing history, you can do so easily in the Settings menu. The entire process is described below.
Most people who use iPhone are aware of its special features. At the same time, many iPhone users are not aware of some of the features of the device. Like the function to clear the search history of the Safari browser. People often use the Safari browser to search for anything on iPhone. The browser saves your search history. Anyone can open Safari’s browsing history to see what they’ve searched for or viewed in the past few days.
How to Delete Search History and Cookies on iPhone from Safari?
Some people have no problem with that. At the same time, many people feel that no one can see their search history. That’s why they want to delete it. If you don’t want to show your search history to anyone, don’t worry. iPhone allows users to access browsing history and cookies, etc. deletion. from Safari. You can easily do this in the Settings menu. Read the full process below.
How to Clear Search History and Cookies on iPhone?
To clear your Safari search history, go to your iPhone’s settings. You can clear your search history from here. Follow the steps below for more information.
- First, go to your iPhone settings.
- Then click on Safari there.
- Now click on Clear History and Website Data at the bottom.
- Please note that clearing history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari will not change the autofill information.
Follow These Steps to Remove Cookies Only
- To keep your browsing history and delete cookies, go to Settings and select Safari.
- Then click Advanced. Here, go to Site Data and click Clear All Site Data.
If you do not want the browser to save your browsing history, you must turn on Private Browsing. You can also disable cookies in your iPhone settings.
- How to Empty Trash on iPhone
- How to Disconnect iPhone from Mac
- How to Highlight Text in Pages
- How to Get iPad Out of Recovery Mode
- How to Trust an App on iPhone